The Millbrook Inn is the newest destination lodging facility in the Millbrook area. Opened in July 2011, The Inn is a serene and intimate retreat less than 2 hours from Manhattan offering comfort, relaxation and quiet in a casually elegant setting. Our spacious rooms and public areas offer an immediate sense of space with abundant light, producing a feeling of connection with the beautiful environment surrounding the Inn. Our goal is to offer supreme comfort and convenience so you will feel at home and at your best.
| The guest rooms feature queen and king size beds, independent ac/heat controls, private bathrooms with radiant heated floors and wifi. Some rooms feature sitting areas for relaxing conversation or quiet reading, plasma TVís, abundant windows and vaulted ceilings.
Situated adjacent to the Fountains of Millbrook, the Inn is 10 minutes from the village of Millbrook convenient to Innisfree Garden, Orvis Sandanona, The Millbrook School, The Millbrook Winery and Oak Summit Vineyard.
Complimentary breakfast is served at 8:00am daily including farm fresh eggs and bacon, whole grain toast, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice, coffee and tea.
|Click Here to Read and Give Reviews
Reservations are daily, per night for 1-2 guests. Additional guests in the room will be charged $30.00 per night, per person. Sales and Lodging tax (12.125%) will be added to the total room charge.
A deposit in the amount of 50% of the total charge is required when the reservation is made and the balance is due upon check-in.
Check in is from 4:00pm until 7:00pm. Please notify management if arrival is not within this time period. Check out is 11:00am.
Refund of deposit will be made for full or partial cancellation of a room reservation occurring at least 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is made with less than 14 days notice, the deposit will be refunded only if the room is rebooked. Early departure falls within the cancellation policy.
The Inn sits on property that was part of Hope Farm School established in 1906 by Bishop David Greer, then head of the Diocese of New York.
The beautiful 500 acre setting consisted originally of one large building and several smaller ones. Many other buildings were later added, including the building that is now the Millbrook Inn. The building, called "Gate House" because it stood next to the entrance to the farm, was purchased by the school in 1907 and after renovation, served as a dormitory for 30 boys.
The school provided an educational curriculum, largely for children from broken homes, which included instruction in farming,
carpentry, sewing and domestic skills. In 1939 the school was renamed "Greer School" and continued to operate until the early 1970ís when the school was closed and the property was sold to The Fountains of Millbrook. The Gate House and surrounding property was sold in 2004 to the current owner of the Inn which, after a complete renovation, began operating in 2011. For more information about Greer School please visit www.greerschool.org.
Select rooms are equipped for wheelchair access including roll-in shower. Please notify management of specific handicap requirements.
NO PETS AND NO SMOKING ANYWHERE INSIDE THE BUILDING
Click Here to Read and Give Reviews
»» Check Availability Here ««